- 71% of those surveyed reported they had received promotional items in the last 12 months.
- 33/7% of this group had the item with them.
- 76% of the participants could recall the name of the advertiser on the promotional products they had received in the last year.
- 53.5% of the travelers could recall the name of an advertiser they had seen in a magazine or newspaper the previous week.
- 73% of those who used the promotional product that they received stated that they used it at least once a week.
- 45.2% used it at least once a day
Think about this for a minute......your company is in Los Angeles & you just bought 500 pens for .40 each. That's a total of $200 plus shipping & in some cases a one-time set-up fee might be added for around $40. Remember that business traveler at the airport in Dallas? So for under $300 your logo can travel the country or world.
Keep in mind that pen is being seen by more people than just the recipient. And what's more important, that pen may not stay in the recipient's hand but end up in someone else's pocket or purse. Multiply that one exposure by 500, the number of pens purchased. Now how much do you think a full-color ad that's 1/4 or 1/8 of a page in a magazine costs?
What happens to the magazine when you're done reading it? Most likely it will get thrown out. You write with a pen once, are you going to throw it out? Noooo, you'll probably be writing with it for at least 4 - 7 months.
How many of you sit & watch the advertisements on TV that interrupt the program you were watching? Isn't that the time to switch to another station, surf the channels or get up & leave the room to do a quick task that can be done during those 3 to 5 minutes? And now with Tebo & the ability to record programs to view later, you can skip all the advertisements.
The price comparison reveals that customized promotional items are more cost efficient than the other traditional forms of advertising. There is a significant saving on the repeat impression of the advertisement on the promotional product against a printed, radio or TV advertisement.
There is a promotional item that will fit your budget & get you noticed.
IT'S YOUR COMPANY......SHOW IT OFF!!!Ronni Sherman